Join the team.
If online advertising is your thing, KPEX is the place to be.
Could you be our next superstar?
KPEX is New Zealand’s most exciting online advertising company right now. Owned by the country’s biggest media brands, staffed by some of the most savvy and experienced people in programmatic, we’re large enough to be a major player in the New Zealand ad industry, but small enough to still feel like a startup.
We are leading the world with our publisher consortium business model. We're New Zealand's second largest online advertising platform and we are growing fast. If you're passionate about online advertising, get in touch.
Current vacancies at KPEX.
Junior Full Stack Developer
This a new associate-level developer role created in KPEX’s ad operations team requiring a mix of unrelated front-end and back-end development work. Due to KPEX’s scale and prominence in New Zealand, this position is an extremely unique opportunity for a passionate and talented developer with an interest in online advertising.
In addition to ad request optimisation, you will have responsibility for the continued development of KPEX’s business performance reporting dashboard, which requires data engineering, backend server configuration and API integrations.
You will be given significant responsibilities from day with, with an ability to contribute directly to the success of the business. You will work very closely with the ad operations teams at all our publishers to ensure effective on-page implementation of ad request tags. You will also liaise closely with KPEX’s supply side technology partners, including AppNexus, Rubicon and PubMatic, to fully leverage their platforms and configuration options. You will need to be comfortable managing and solving technical complexities, with an inquisitive attitude to learn new skills quickly, an ability to work independently, and a results-driven attitude.
Both online advertising and programmatic media buying are fast growth industries globally but they suffer from a lack of local expertise in New Zealand, so this role offers tremendous future career opportunities to the successful candidate.
The role is based in Auckland, New Zealand. As this is a permanent role, candidates must have authorisation to live and work full-time in Auckland for at least the next 24 months.
Core Performance Objectives:
- Ensure effective configuration and on-page implementation of KPEX’s pre-bid and post-bid ad request tags across all supply side partners and publishers
- Own the maintenance and continues development of KPEX’s business performance dashboard to ensure it delivers reporting insights that meet users’ requirements
- Design and implement front-end edits and API integrations on the kpex.co.nz website
- Own KPEX’s business performance dashboard to ensure accurate daily population through SQL and API integrations, and ongoing customisations and automations to the user interface so that users can self-serve all their data reporting requirements
- Design edits to the kpex.co.nz website as required by the CEO, and implement code changes either directly or through KPEX’s web design agency
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of latest programmatic and website technologies to contribute towards a roadmap of continuous innovation that will support revenue growth
- Ensure all ad operations tasks are logged, prioritised and tracked in the KPEX Freshdesk ticketing system, with timely communication with clients and task completion within required time frame/deadline
Technical Experience Required:
- Data engineering, especially SQL
- API integration and automation
- Familiarity operating in a Linux environment
How to Apply:
Please email your CV with a covering letter outlining why you are interested in this particular role to firstname.lastname@example.org.